- 'The Challenge was the kick I needed...now I cycle to work whenever I can.' - Non-Cyclist
- 'It has reminded me what fun cycling is and what a good way to keep fit.' - Occasional Cyclist
- 40% of non-cyclists now cycle at least once a week
- One in five people taking part in our Challenges hasn't cycled in the previous 12 months
- 43% of occasional cyclists now cycle at least two days a week
- 31% of non-cyclists now cycle to work at least once a week
A Workplace Cycle Challenge is a proven way to get more people cycling in your organisation or local community.
Create a team, challenge your colleagues and friends, and see who can get the most people to cycle for just 10 minutes...
- 4,870 PEOPLE
- 512 NON-CYCLISTS
- 239,408 MILES
- 53,392 KG/CO2
“ The Challenge gave me the encouragement to cycle. Being registered blind and having minimal vision cycling is a very scary feat for me and yet I absolutely love it. The Challenge provided me with a reason to gain my confidence and I’m doing just that pedal by pedal!!
– Kerri K. (Non-Cyclist, Henmans LLP) ”
- 2,609 PEOPLE
- 244 NON-CYCLISTS
- 84,134 MILES
- 18,902 KG/CO2
“ It created a conversation topic amongst all the cyclists at work both old and new some people who I had never even said hello to before. Great fun.
– Mark E. (Non-Cyclist, Shepherd Group Industrial Division) ”